Thanks Hyper About Books for nominating me for this award! I am going to use their rules for this award.
The rules for the award are:
1) Link the blogger who nominated you.
2) Answer the 11 questions your nominator gave you.
3) Tag 11 other bloggers (or as many as you can up to 11).
4) Ask the bloggers you nominated 11 questions and let them know you nominated them.
Okay, I haven’t yet found 11 blogs and I don’t know how popular these blogs are or if they have already been nominated for this award, so just go with it:) I nominate:
1) A World of Books
2) The Y.A. Bookworm Blogger
3) The Broke and the Bookish
4) Cool Girls Read Too
5) Ok, Let’s Read
6) Reading is my Reality
7) 101 Books
8) Reflections of a Book Addict
9) The Book Wars
My Answers to 11 Questions:
1. What book do you wish you never read?
Honestly, this is a really hard question for me, but I am going to have to go with Dangerous Creatures. I haven’t yet done my review on it, but it was basically one of the worst spinoffs I have read and I didn’t even make it through the whole thing so I guess I wish I never started it.
2. Do you read one book or multiple books at a time?
During breaks from school, I only read one book at a time because I usually read them so quickly, I don’t feel the need to read multiple books at a time. During school, I always have a bunch of books I have to read so I end up reading 2-3 books at a time.
3. Your favourite underrated book?
TWILIGHT!!!! Enough said.
4. If you were trapped on a desert island and could only take 2 books with you what would they be and why?
Princess Academy by Shannon Hale because it is my favorite book of all time and I can read it over and over and never get bored. Book 2 would have to be a compilation of books 1-7 of Harry Potter. I don’t care if this isn’t real, it is real in my mind. I say this because I cannot pick one Harry Potter book.
5. Do you buy books based on beautiful covers?
No; I have seen covers and been immediately drawn to a book so then I look it up on goodreads but I don’t just buy books on their covers.
6. What do you think about E-readers and Ebooks?
I now live off of them because I am in college and have no room for real books. It’s definitely easy to keep my books together like that and through bookbub I get lots of free books (I have now surpassed two dozen) but I still will always prefer holding a real book in my hand.
7. Is there a book/books you have multiple copies of?
I own two copies of the Titan’s Curse by Rick Riordan but that’s only because my brother lost the book, so I rebought it and then we found it so now I have two. Otherwise I try to only have one copy of each book.
8. Favourite place to read?
My favorite place to read is outside on a patio while it’s raining. (I live in Arizona so that doesn’t happen very often).
9. Do you use bookmarks or fold over the pages?
BOOKMARKS!!! I hate it when people dog-ear pages! I tend to not lend out books because of it…
10. Do you write in or highlight quotes/sections in book, or do you use post sticks or nothing at all?
If I have paper with me like a receipt, I use that to make notes, I have used stick notes, if it’s an electronic book I highlight sections, and I type quotes into my phone to save for my blog reviews.
11. What inspired you to blog? And why?
There were two factors that inspired me to blog. One was my good friend, the blogger behind Escape Inside the Pages because she was always telling me about how fun it is and I always liked talking about books and she told me I would like it. The other factor was Katy, the main character from the Lux series who blogged, and JLA always made it sound so fun so because of these two things my blog was born and I am so thankful because I love the blogging world!!!
Questions for The Bloggers I Nominated:
1) Are you picky about the genres you read or will you just pick up any book and start reading?
2) Do you marathon read series or do you read different books between each book in a series?
3) What is your favorite standalone? Favorite Series?
4) Number one book crush?
5) Is there an author that you have read every book they’ve written?
6) Is there a book that grew on you after you read it and made you want to reread it?
7) Do you lend out your books?
8) Favorite book/book series that turned into a movie?
9) A book you wish never got turned into a movie?
10) Electronic books vs. paperback/hardcover books and why?
11) Why did you start blogging?
I’m so excited about this and I am ready to read everyone’s answers to these questions!